- Data Sheet
News and Announcements
- 03-13-12 - Earl Industries Recognized by SCA for Excellent Safety Record
- 01-24-12 - Earl Industries to Display CVN 78 Voice-Data-Video Network Switch at AFCEA West 2012
- 12-21-11 - EARL SHIP REPAIR FLORIDA AWARDED USS TAYLOR (FFG 50) CMAV CONTRACT
- 12-12-11 - EARL SHIP REPAIR FLORIDA AWARDED USS KLAKRING (FFG 42) CMAV CONTRACT
- 12-05-11 - EARL SHIP REPAIR FLORIDA AWARDED USS UNDERWOOD CMAV CONTRACT
Earl Integrated Power & Controls
When Earl Industries acquired Beach Panel & Controls (BP&C) in December 2008, Earl’s ability to support the next generation of naval warships was greatly enhanced. Now called Earl Integrated Power & Controls (Earl IPC), the new operating division adds 15 years of shipboard electrical power and control systems experience to the Earl portfolio. We continue our track record of solid growth and success as a leading control system designer and integrator. We continue to rely on sound engineering and design principles, innovative concepts and advanced technologies to assist our customers in both the naval marine and industrial markets.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Earl Integrated Power & Controls is a leader in electrical control panels, switchboards, power distribution, and full-scale automation systems. Our staff of engineers and technicians works closely with the regulatory bodies to meet their guidelines, resulting in a successful commissioning every time.
Whether it is new construction or modernization, equipment design or custom packaging of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) components, Earl IPC can engineer and deliver a cost-effective solution.